for advertising information, please contact:
The following information is for companies, stores, importers, etc., who are interested in purchasing ad space on this site. For second hand sales, please click here.
HT Israel - The Largest Consumer Electronics web portal in Israel !
Hometheater.co.il was launched in late 2004 by Haim Lago, Ofer LaOr and Martin H. Sabag, in order to promote and lead the consumer electronics industry in Israel. The site focuses on spaces such as high definition, Blu-ray, flat screen plasma and LCD displays, portable audio and video players, projectors, sound systems and high end audio and video displays. The group now holds several websites, each focusing on providing a best-in-class experience for its target audience and focus group. They all focus on technical and professional pastime activities for the home, as well as the consumer electronics spaces in Israel.
Today, the HT group forms the home for the largest technical consumer electronics centered community in Israel.
The HT Group has more than 38,000 registered members, gets more than 300,000 unique viewers per month, generating over 1,980,000 page views (according to Google Analytics). Recently, was nominated as one of the 5 best digital websites in Israel by both mako.co.il and globes.co.il.
The Group consists the following websites:
- HTmag - All that interest men around technology and leisure.
- Hometheater - The largest online Audio & Video magazinein Israel.
- HTMobile - The fastest growing website in Israel about protable technology - mobile phones, laptops, netbooks, E-readers, tablets etc.
- Userit -Technology related magazine written by women for women.
- HTCafe - The most professional magazine in Israel about coffee, espresso, milk and anything in between.
- HTHome - The Smart-Home magazine.
The HT group is a content provider to several online and print magazines and newspapers in Israel and abroad, as well as TV shows and News Channels and acts as a unique meeting point for technology lovers, gadget freaks, audiophiles and movie buffs - for anything related to Consumer Electronics (Home Technology) in general, as well as consumer information advise. Considering the HT group's visibility, it no longer attracts just the "hard core" of hobbyist but the market leaders, general public and the common consumer. The content on our website is unique editorial content and user generated.
At present, there is no real competition to the group in terms of focus and traffic. The average user spends around 11 min (!) on our sites and reads about 6 pages per visit. The average visitor is a man in the age of 22-45 from the upper income classes which usually is looking to purchase/upgrade his home cinema equipment, cellular phone or just looking for a new "Toy".
- The site content is unique and deals with the consumer and home entertainment markets. The content is original, professional and as detailed as possible, while remaining accessible not only to professional readers, but to the public at large. The writing is professional, not dumbed down nor paternizing, but professional and distinct.
- The site is usually read around the clock by many hundreds of readers at any given time.
- Our content is unique.
- Each of our readers typically influnences not only his own household but recommends up to 21 other people (based on a statistical research done by Zeta Tools for the HT Group) about what type of equipment they should buy.
- 95% of our readers are men, who love gadgets, technology and innovation between the ages of 22-45 and buy according to recommendations and reviews after online research.
- 60% have an academic education
- Reviewers and critics of the highest caliber in Israel
- Our reviewers use the highest level of test equipment available.
- We see ourselves as technological evangelists, helping promote and lobby technologies such as High Definition TV, 5.1 audio, streamer technology, Bluray, etc.
- Promotion of the Home Theater PC market, including the leading forum in this field.
- An active, professional, yet friendly forum dealing with technological, consumer electronics related discussions. Having thousands of queries answered every day.
- Promoting real-world meetings of readers, users, having store launches, product launches, exposing our readers to new equipment and holding comparisons and shootouts.
- The biggest Consumer electronics show in Israel.
- A highly active high end audio and video bulletin board.
- Product reviews by our readers.
This is a sample of a google analytics page for Feb. 2012:
96.5% of our readers are from Israel.
71.66% of our visitors come from search engines:
All above information is the original Google Analytics data, representing the most accurate and reliable source for evaluating a website's traffic today.
Our articles have been quoted and printed in various online Israeli papers as well as content partners, printed media and TV spots.
Here are some samples of content from our site as aggregated by other popular content providers:
Other places where the website has been mentioned: link .
Previous content partnerships during the lifespan of the site:
Events and possible cooperation:
- Sponserships of areas on the sites (from particular forums, to other areas).
- Prizes and sponsership for site giveaways and contests.
- Sponserships over site meetings and the annual Consumer Electronics show.
The HT show - The Largest Consumer Electronics Show in Israel:
In 2001 the last audio & video show was held in Israel. Until 2004, when our first show took place, no other expos were help in Israel for consumer electronics. In our first show several exhibitors showed their products in 5 demo rooms to an audience of several dozends enthusiasts. In 2005 the venue changed to Kfar-Hamacabiya. The HT Show was a huge success. The hunger for consumer electronics, technology and audio video show was, and still is, unsatisfied. The show grew each year and in 2008 there were 3 shows at the same year, due to the interest generated by our exhibitions.
Our last show (HT SHOW 2011) has had the largest attendance for a hometheater show - around 13,000 visitors!
Largest media coverage of any hometheater show, including websites, content partners, articles, reviews, radio and TV visits (including prime time).
And it's about to be even bigger. We are getting ready for the HT SHOW 2012 - our biggest show ever!
For advertising and sponsership opportunities, please contact us:
via email: firstname.lastname@example.org